Learn how to make Decorative Paper FLowers.
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart
1. Cut a square of size 10 cm from a craft paper.
2. Fold the paper in half diagonally. Crease well and unfold.
3. Fold in half diagonally from the other side. Crease well.
4. Now, placing it like an upside down triangle, fold both the corners towards the centre corner at the bottom.
5. Fold both the flaps in half.
6. Unfold. Now, fold the bottom up so that it aligns with the creases on both sides.
7. Unfold and fold it in half vertically.
8. Fold the bottom such that the corner aligns with the bottom-most crease line.
9. Unfold and flip over to the other side and fold again and crease well.
10. Unfold and pushing the creases in, fold again.
11. Apply glue on the flap and paste it in place as shown in the video.
12. Gently push the layers apart as shown.
13. Make seven more of these.
14. Now, apply glue to the end and paste one on the other as shown.
15. Paste the ends together.
16. Make another smaller one.
17. Paste it on top of the bigger one in the centre.
18. Voila! Your decorative flower is ready.
1. You can use any other type of paper like chart paper, cardstock, handmade paper or even crepe paper to make this flower.
2. You can use some sombre patterned or embossed paper for a pretty flower.
3. Make sure not to pull too strongly as the paper is prone to tear.
4. You may make a multi-coloured flower by making the petals from different coloured papers.